-
February 5th, 2002, 05:24 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Congratulations on your continuing phenominal test scores with only two more to go! I know you'll do even better and show everybody up and rub their noses in it *G
I'm going to quiz your knowledge of single and dual band cellular phones when you get home... and for each question you get wrong... well, no, for each question you get right... I'm gonna spank yer ass! *G Now that's what I call insentive... eh?
*grabs a paddles and waits
------------------
C'mere and I'll give you a Dirty Sanchez, ya lil' fucker... Hug my Sack.
Quitcherbitchen!
-
February 6th, 2002, 12:43 AM
#2
-
February 6th, 2002, 12:53 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
BTW...test tomorrow afternoon, FINAL on Thursday afternoon....then it's finally over *jumps around* I dunno how late I'll be on...I'm still trying to recover from last night *L*
See ya soon!
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks